Hi all,

I have a client who would like a shopping cart site set up with most likely a payment gateway and all else that that entails.

I'd like to use a linux server and open source software of course.

I'm after any tips or blatant recommendations etc on whether to outsource it to a linux hosting service, do partial site myself on a hosted solution, setup a server at the customers site and do it there or any other suggestions etc.

Possibly this may get integrated with the customers accounting package, or hook it into gnucash or whatever... also a CRM package maybe?

What do people do or recommend these days?

Thanks,
Ben