Oh the fun of using this software.

So, finally get this 'running' by making IE the
default browser.

As soon as I then start it up, it tells me that
the key included on a USB driver (comes with the
software) is corrupt. I copied the files back to
the drive (made backups!!!) and then it tells me
the install is corrupt.

Reinstalled the thing FOUR times. The only
solution is to ring the USA (hmmm, closed). So now
I've had to write to them with a collection of
reference numbers and will have to wait for them
to send me an admin code that will supposedly fix
this problem.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Now have to wait until Monday
in the USA.

Regards,

Patrick

--