I am not very good at IPTables and was seeking opinions as to whether
this formula would work to fully block a connection from computer A to B
but allow ssh and web only from B to A.  The tables would reside on A.

iptables -A INPUT -m multiport -p tcp --dport www,ssh -i ethX -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -o ethX -j DROP

The network is off site and quite a distance away with no external admin
so I would like to have it "right" before I visit.

Thanks in advance.

Rick