Daryl wrote:
> Sun, 24 Jan 2010 02:14:58 +1100
>
> I brought a Compaq Presario CQ61-214TU and install Fedora 12.
>
> I have no Speaker Sound, i do have sound when i plug in a head set or
> external speaker. I have not tested the HDMI output yet as i don't have
> access to a DH TV with HDMI.
>
> I would like to use the internal speakers. Can any one help me please,
> the Google searches all relate to ubuntu and not much help on Fedora
>
> Thanks in advance
> Daryl

Hi Daryl,

Did you right click on the speaker icon to get the
mixer options up? You could try that, check the
configure options to make sure you can see all the
possible sound options and then make sure that the
built-in speakers are not muted...or whether other
options give you sound for  the built-in speakers.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Patrick