the (-) sign is there on my 3.0.4
Ken

On 03/06/10 17:05, Kyle wrote:
The minus sign won't be there if you're using T'Bird 3.x.

It's gone. The '-' sign is a relic of T-Bird 2.x.

Kind Regards

Kyle

On 03/06/10 2:05 PM, Peter Rundle wrote:
On 31/05/10 17:14, Jake Anderson wrote:
[snip]
you can select weather to display all or "normal" headers in view |
headers | normal

Thank you, that's helped make it bearable.

if that's still to much click the little - next to the subject header
and it will reduce it to just the subject

No little '-' is displayed anywhere on the page that I can see. (Yes
there is the issue of whether I'm blind, but I reckon it ain't there).

Pete