On Wednesday 30 June 2010 13:50:01 Jeff Waugh wrote:
> I hope you mean the 'php-apc' package, rather than php-fpm.

Yes.

> wp-cache is unmaintained, wp-super-cache was forked from it and is
> kept up to date by the creator of WordPress MU. There's no point
> using wp-cache, and it is highly unlikely that there is a direct
> relationship between "attacked" and wp-super-cache.

Hmm... Suhosin log/Syslog in the Apache box says the word "attacked".
From my router which is what the Apache box is plugged into. <shrug>.

"  Jun 30 11:33:49 sleepypenguin suhosin[14273]: ALERT - zend_mm_head
corrupted at 0xb3d80d2c (attacker 'Your Router', file
'/var/www/blog/wp-admin/options-general.php') "

> > Running 'sudo a2enmod deflate' reveals that it's already running.
> > It's already faster than it was.
>
> Doesn't mean it's active.

"Module deflate already enabled".  Running ?  Not sure about that.

> Use 'ismyblogworking.com' to find out useful tidbits about how your
> blog is operating.

AH !  Thanks for that !  Was hoping that something like that might
exist....
Your web server [82.69.119.126] is working fine.
Your blog page took 13.12 seconds to fetch. Your web server might be
overloaded.
No, just nor caching properly (I Think).
Your robots.txt file prevents GoogleBot from fetching
http://sleepypenguin.homelinux.org/blog/. This may harm your search
engine rankings.
Good :)

Your blog is not indexed by Google.