Hi,

I'd check that you are port forwarding or "virtual server" from the modem port 53 tcp and udp to the internal dns server

reboot everything starting from the modem and working your way inwards

try to simplify the problem. Run up a new box if you can and stick it temporarily on the inside of the modem and see if it is getting dns correctly... go to websites etc.... if working then place it on the other side of the svr1 and test from there...

Thanks,
Ben Donohue