Trying to send this email again...it would be interesting to
know if any of the  groups listed here are Linux friendly.
<http://www.ascca.org.au/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=listcats&cat_id=77&Itemid=102>

Marghanita
Del wrote:
Geoffrey Cowling wrote:
<snip>
There isn't really such a beginners' Linux community forum that's easy to find and get to grips with. Even if there was, if a forum existed populated entirely by beginners then there would be nobody there to answer your questions. Bringing more experienced people into sucha forum is going to be hard work, simply because answering questions from beginners all day is damned hard work. I've done it for periods of time and although I recognise that it's an activity that needs to be done, it's hard work and I can't claim to enjoy it.
<snip>

I'd certainly be happy to contribute to that in some way or form.

Though I suspect, that junior and senior SLUG members and
subscribers to its mailing list are probably more advanced
than your average ASCCA audience, here are several "computer
clubs" listed on their website:

--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://ramin.com.au