Summary
=======

    * Date: Friday 25th of March 2010
    * Start time: Arrive at 6pm for a 6:30pm start
    * Format: Extraordinary General Meeting followed by AGM
    * == RSVP at http://slug.eventbrite.com ==

Details
=====

This month we will be running an Extraordinary General Meeting
starting at 6:30pm. Please refer to the Agenda for the EGM[1].

After this we'll be holding the 2011 AGM, as per the announcement[2]
and agenda[3]

Please remember that 2010 memberships will expire immediately prior to
the AGM commencing (but after the end of the EGM).

Voting at the EGM will be open to 2010 financial members.

Voting at the AGM will only be open to people who choose to renew
their memberships for 2011. 2011 memberships will go on sale shortly
after the end of the    EGM.

Afterwards
========

We’ll be aiming to finish by 8 and will be heading to the Pyrmont
Bridge Hotel afterwards.

[1] http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/activities/2011/03/msg00012.html
[2] http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/announce/2011/02/msg00006.html
[3] http://wiki.slug.org.au/2011agm