On 30/08/2011, at 6:32 PM, Richard Ibbotson wrote:

> Stewart
>
> Most of it is on the openSuSE site....
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/YaST_Software_Repositories
> http://en.opensuse.org/YaST_Software_Repositories
>
> Search this site for further info.

I should’ve mentioned I’d looked there already - but apparently I didn’t look
hard enough, as I finally found a page with something resembling instructions
on it, which I managed to follow and get my system up to something resembling
11.4. It hasn’t really answered any of my questions, and there’s nothing quite
like blindly following poorly written instructions and not having any better
understanding of the process at the end of it - but I can move on now my apache
is up to date, and that’s the main thing.

So thanks for prompting me to go back and look in the sock drawer again anyway.
I knew i’d find it somewhere… :)

..S.--