. Closest we got was some facts about

>techniques for extending battery life, which is important and relevant,
>
>but I still don't know how Android compares in this area to the
>competition.

I think it's extremely hard to assess, or find a reliable and trustworthy data.

Every time I try, things go'wrong', people call for long time, exceeding my
desired situation, etc, etc, etc.

To add to my woes,I'm now updating the OS weekly, on top of OS, I'm loading
overclock kernels, etc etc, etc.

All I can day,I definitely get a better battery life than I used to, with the
updates to the system.

(and, I'm not doing it add I must do out, I'm doing it as a learning thing for
me)
Swyped from my Motrix with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.