have a mail server on netregistry network using
ns1/ns2/ns3.netregistry,net nameservers, all's well, EXCEPT:

some remote servers won't accept our mail with "Domain not found" reject:

any thoughts on how to trouble shoot this further ?

changing to non-netregistry nameservers allowed queued up outbound mails
as well as inbound mails to be accepted

Aug 10 16:52:04 smtp: to=<a...@tga.gov.au>,
relay=anztpa-in-176.sge.net[152.91.3.176]:25, delay=178791,
delays=178766/0.03/0.29/25, dsn=4.1.8, status=deferred (host