Thanks Rachel, and all for your help.

I'm looking to get something from an overseas website as I went to various electronics places today and no one had anything or not in stock.

Now I know what to look for. I think I'll try for a four way as I suppose these things tend to grow once you start to play with them.

Pity midi keyboards don't just have a USB port at the back and do away with the round midi plug. That would be so much easier!

Ben