On Mon, 18 Feb 2013, Ben Donohue wrote:

Hi thanks,

Thanks to one slugger I've ordered a 4 port midi off deals extreme... now waiting as they don't have it in stock
MidiBox 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 64-MIDI Interface Thru/Merge Box

These will work OK provided you don't rely too heavily on clock sync - you may only be able to allocate one port to transmit/receive clock sync with any stability.

rachel

Ben