Hi all,

been watching this thread with interest.

I have a client that needs something exactly like this.

What does it run on? Linux I suppose?

Anyone have experience with backing up/restoring this in the event of a hardware meltdown?

I would put it in if there is a bullet proof way of ensuring a restore in case of a failure.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,
Ben