Hi...

I'm the proud possessor of a pair of Ultrawap access points. They were used for years over a 200metre line of sight connection and worked perfectly. I believe you can attach yagi's to them to extend their range if the standard aerial isn't good enough.

They are now surplus to my requirements if you are interested.