Is "deterioration" a kinder way of saying "neglect"? ;)

Well, we *can *moan and criticise, but can anyone step up and give ye olde
web page a shot in the arm? I'll bow up now as I am NOT a UI person. Hell,
anything much beyond to command line is far to fancy for my taste! Just
interested what the SLUG process is for getting the community engaged -
this is obviously something we've noticed, and don't like, so how can we
change it?

--
James