From: Marcin Stolarek [mailto:stolarek.mar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 5:13 AM
To: slurm-dev
Subject: [slurm-dev] Re: Interesting queries / plots for slurmdbd?

Hi all,

I'd like to join this question. I remember someone presenting web based
application allowing visualisation of accounting data from slurmdbd.
Does anyone know a running solution?

cheers,
marcin

2013/3/30 Alan Orth <alan.o...@gmail.com<mailto:alan.o...@gmail.com>>
All,

I've got a small cluster using MySQL for accounting and I've got some ideas
about the type of data I'd like to pull out of my database.  Just checking to
see if anyone has already written queries or gnuplot scripts before I start
writing my own.

The kinds of things I have I'm interested in are showing usage, average run
time, average wait time, jobs completed, etc.

Cheers,

--
Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com<mailto:alan.o...@gmail.com>
http://alaninkenya.org
http://mjanja.co.ke
"In heaven all the interesting people are missing." -Friedrich Nietzsche
Error! Filename not specified.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>