On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM, Christopher Samuel
<sam...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> B) If you update a compute node when there are jobs queued under the
> previous bash then they will fail when they run there (also cannot find
> modules, even though a prologue of ours sets BASH_ENV to force the env
> vars to get set).

Thanks for making this point more clear.  I thought this was the case,
but then had trouble reproducing it, chalking it up to BASH_ENV or
some other thing we're doing special in our transition from legacy
environment modules to Lmod.  I'm going to take a closer to look at
our pending jobs to see if any will fail because of this.

John