Hello Marcin,

Thanks for your answer.

debug level is just " debug " and not " debug4 " but it's enough to get this
message.
I tried to set it to debug4 but as our cluster is very large it's difficult to
get all relevant informations and get the error message as well.

>This message can just mean that the association beeing iterated is not added
>assoc_list in assoc_mgr.c
>I think there is nothing to worry about.

I don't really understand what you mean by "is not added assoc_list".
Do you think it's just a bug without any bad actions ?

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Gerard

Centre Informatique de l'Enseignement Superieur

>>> SLURM_NPROCS=7
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=7

>>> With slurm version 14.11.9 , when the job is submitted with sbatch command
>>> we
>>> get :

>>> SLURM_NTASKS=8
>>> SLURM_NPROCS=8
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=8

>>> With slurm version 14.11.9 , when the job is submitted with salloc command
>>> we
>>> get :

>>> SLURM_NTASKS=7
>>> SLURM_NPROCS=7
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=7

>>> The only way we found to workaround the problem is to set these tree
>>> variables
>>> "by hand" inside the slurm script as the first command before job steps :

>>> #!/bin/bash
>>> #SBATCH --nodes=4
>>> #SBATCH --ntasks=7
>>> #SBATCH --ntasks-per-node=2
>>> SLURM_NTASKS=7
>>> SLURM_NPROCS=7
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=7

>>> Any idea about this problem ?

>>> How can we solve it ?

>>> Best Regards,
>>> Gerard Gil

>>> Departement Calcul Intensif
>>> Centre Informatique National de l'Enseignement Superieur
>>> 950, rue de Saint Priest
>>> 34097 Montpellier CEDEX 5
>>> FRANCE