Hi Trey,

That was my first idea, and that where I was looking for the issue but without
any result.
All systems have the same informations, as all nodes are ldap clients.

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,
Gerard

Departement Calcul Intensif
Centre Informatique National de l'Enseignement Superieur
950, rue de Saint Priest
34097 Montpellier CEDEX 5
FRANCE

>>> SLURM_NPROCS=7
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=7

>>> With slurm version 14.11.9 , when the job is submitted with sbatch command
>>> we
>>> get :

>>> SLURM_NTASKS=8
>>> SLURM_NPROCS=8
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=8

>>> With slurm version 14.11.9 , when the job is submitted with salloc command
>>> we
>>> get :

>>> SLURM_NTASKS=7
>>> SLURM_NPROCS=7
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=7

>>> The only way we found to workaround the problem is to set these tree
>>> variables
>>> "by hand" inside the slurm script as the first command before job steps :

>>> #!/bin/bash
>>> #SBATCH --nodes=4
>>> #SBATCH --ntasks=7
>>> #SBATCH --ntasks-per-node=2
>>> SLURM_NTASKS=7
>>> SLURM_NPROCS=7
>>> SLURM_STEP_NUM_TASKS=7

>>> Any idea about this problem ?

>>> How can we solve it ?

>>> Best Regards,
>>> Gerard Gil

>>> Departement Calcul Intensif
>>> Centre Informatique National de l'Enseignement Superieur
>>> 950, rue de Saint Priest
>>> 34097 Montpellier CEDEX 5
>>> FRANCE