Excellent. T hanks for the info.

-Paul Edmon-

On 09/26/2016 04:03 PM, Paul Hargrove wrote:
Re: [slurm-dev] Passing MCA parameters via srun
Paul,

If the user always want a specific set of MCA options, then they should be placed in $HOME/.openmpi/mca-params.conf
Otherwise, one should use environment variables with the prefix OMPI_MCA_

A far more complete answer is here: https://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=tuning#setting-mca-params

-[another] Paul