Hi SLURM,

I'm not new to using SLURM, but most definitely do not have familiarity
with the code base. I've perused through a lot of your docs, and have a
pretty general question. It seems like a very non trivial thing to add a
custom plugin to SLURM. For example, I might want to catch specific errors,
and add my own script to output different messages to the user. I might
want to query some API to log the occurrence or retrieve something for the
user).  Is this something that strigger
<http://slurm.schedmd.com/strigger.html> is well suited for? If not - how
can we make a more user-friendly API so people can start extending SLURM in
interesting and cool ways? I'd really like to do this :)

Many thanks,

Vanessa

Vanessa Villamia Sochat
Stanford University