Hi Vanessa,

Probably not a total solution, but if you haven't already, check out the
Prolog and Epilog Guide. Site- and/or user-generated epilog functions can
be called at various stages of a job's life-cycle; these are where many
sites/users put at least some of the functionality you desire. RequeueExit
and RequeueExitHold in slurm.conf may also be useful.

Regards,
Lyn