Hello and thanks in advance, I will try to explain my current configuration in
details.

I have a slurm running in the same HPC cluster server, but I need send all
notification using my corporate mail server, which running in another server at
my internal network. I not need use the local postfix installed at slurm server.

So, I just need to configure slurm to send mail notifications through this mail
server.

My mail server configuration is as follow:

Internal IP Address: smtps.citi.cu

SMTP Port: 25

Sender address:  <mailto:fpa...@citi.cu> fpa...@citi.cu

Password: XXXXXXX

As part of my testing cases, I can send an email through ssmtp program
(downloaded with yum from a corporate repo) with this parameters, but I can not
do slurm use the ssmtp program as default mail user agent.

Please, if you need any other information please let me know. Thanks again.