Hola,

For reasons, our IT team needs some downtime on our authentication server
(FreeIPA/sssd).

We would like to minimize the disruption, but also not lose any work.

The current plan is for the nodes to be set to DRAIN on Friday afternoon
and on Monday morning we will suspend any running jobs, make the changes,
then resume nodes then jobs when complete.

If we set all nodes to drain, will the partitions still accept jobs on the
queue, but just line them up waiting for the resources to come back online,
or does setting all resources to drain prevent people from putting jobs in
a queue?

Is MAINT what I'm after?

Cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper