We did it in place, worked as noted on the tin. It was less painful than I
expected. TBH, your procedures are admirable, but you shouldn't worry -
it's a relatively smooth process.

cheers
L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrisse Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*