As a small contribution to the Slurm community, I've moved my collection of Slurm tools to GitHub at https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools. These are tools which I feel makes the daily cluster monitoring and management a little easier.

The following Slurm tools are available:

* pestat Prints a Slurm cluster nodes status with 1 line per node and job info.

* slurmreportmonth Generate monthly accounting statistics from Slurm using the sreport command.

* showuserjobs Print the current node status and batch jobs status broken down into userids.

* slurmibtopology Infiniband topology tool for Slurm.

* Slurm triggers scripts.

* Scripts for managing nodes.

* Scripts for managing jobs.

The tools "pestat" and "slurmibtopology" have previously been announced to this list, but future updates will be on GitHub only.

I would also like to mention our Slurm deployment HowTo guide at https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/SLURM

/Ole