On 07/21/2017 12:00 PM, Loris Bennett wrote:
Thanks for sharing your tools.  Here are some brief comments

I've updated the following tools on https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools, see the changes below.

- psjob/psnode
   - The USERLIST variable makes the commands a bit brittle, since ps
     will fail if you pass an unknown username.

I've made a deselect-list consisting only of existing users so that older "ps" commands won't fail.

- showuserjobs
   - Doesn't handle usernames longer than 8-chars (we have longer names)

The maximum username length may now be changed in the script:
* export maxlength=11

   - The grouping doesn't seem quite correct.  As shown in the example
     below, not all the users of the group appear under the group total
     for the appropriate group:

Usage of the sort command has been improved. Please report any incorrect sorting.

/Ole