Hey Chris,
Yeah I have, before i installed pbis and introduce lsass.so the slurm module worked well
Is there anyway to debug?

I am seeing in syslog that the slurm module is adopting into the job context but then i am getting out of context somehow and have access to all resources.

From: Chris Samuel
Sent: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 4:52 AM IST
To: slurm-users@lists.schedmd.com
Subject: [slurm-users] pam_slurm_adopt with pbis-open pam modules

On Monday, 18 February 2019 6:04:26 AM PST נדב טולדו wrote:

I am trying to give users ssh access via pam_slurm_adopt.
I've installed the module and it worked correctly on testing environment
But when i add pbis-open modules (which auth users against active
directory), users are able to ssh to the server but the session isn't
dedicated to the job resources.
This sounds like an ordering issue in your PAM setup or another module short
circuiting.  Check the docs here:

https://slurm.schedmd.com/pam_slurm_adopt.html#PAM_CONFIG

Also note the comments about how systemd can interfere with things.

All the best,
Chris