On 2/22/19 12:54 AM, Chris Samuel wrote:
On Thursday, 21 February 2019 8:20:36 AM PST נדב טולדו wrote:

Yeah I have, before i installed pbis and introduce lsass.so the slurm module
worked well Is there anyway to debug?

I am seeing in syslog that the slurm module is adopting into the job context
but then i am getting out of context somehow and have access to all
resources.
Yes, check the documentation and review your PAM configuration.  As I
mentioned it sounds like you've got things in the wrong order there.

https://slurm.schedmd.com/pam_slurm_adopt.html#PAM_CONFIG

I second this. PAM is extremely sensitive to the module order by design.

Also, to debug, most PAM modules have a debug option you can use to enable the logging of debug messages. If you check the man pages for any pam modules, you'll see the debug options. For pam_slurm_adopt, see https://slurm.schedmd.com/pam_slurm_adopt.html. It looks like you can set a log_level setting:

*log_level*
    See SlurmdDebug
    <https://slurm.schedmd.com/slurm.conf.html#OPT_SlurmdDebug> in
slurm.conf for available options. The default log_level is *info*.

So to set the debugging level for pam_slurm_adopt, all the way up, you'd do something like this in your PAM file:

account sufficient pam_slurm_adopt.so debug=debug5

If you can't tell what's going on just from that, I would see how to enable debugging for all the PAM modules in the rest of the stack, to get a better picture of what's going on throughout the whole authentication process. When your done, don't forget to turn off logging so you don't fill your log files with unnecessary noise.

--

Prentice