Hello,

Some days ago, I started to configure a new server with SLURM 23.02.5.
Yesterday, I read in this mailing list that version 23.11.0 was released, so
today I have compiled this latest version. However, after starting slurmdbd
(with a database upgrade), I have got problems with slurmctld, because of
"select/cons_res" has dissapeard and, now, this parameter must be changed to
"select_cons/tres". If I change this, what is the impact in the system/cluster?
What are the differences between "select_cons/res" and "select_cons/tres" if in
newest versions it is mandatory to configure in this way?

Thanks.