Hi All,

At one point, when we were running slurm 22, we set up a few new partitions
with `AllowAccounts` setting enabled. We limit access to these partitions
only to a few accounts. We manually create these accounts and users using
the `sacctmgr` command. At that time, everything was working. Only users in
these accounts were able to run jobs in that partition. Few months ago we
upgraded slurm to 23.02.7 but just a couple of days ago we noticed that
anyone could submit jobs to these partitions. In addition to that, you can
provide any value to the `--account` directive and slurm will accept and
record it in the job accounting database. In our initial testing, you could
only provide `--account` value that has been previously created.

I'm still looking into this but I wanted to check if there was any change
in version 23 that could have impacted this? I don't remember seeing
anything in release notes.

Thanks,
Marko