Hi Christine,

we don't use AllowGroups but have AllowAccounts, which is not working anymore as expected in version 23.02.x. We tried also with EnforcePartLimits.

I can see that our slurmctld consumes each day approx. 1g more memory. Our current version is 23.02.7 which comes from ATOS/EVIDEN for our cluster.

Best Regards,
Carsten

--
Carsten Beyer
Abteilung Systeme

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45a * D-20146 Hamburg * Germany

Phone:  +49 40 460094-221
Fax:    +49 40 460094-270
Email:be...@dkrz.de
URL:http://www.dkrz.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784