I too would be interested in some lightweight scripts. XDMOD in my
experience has been very intense in workload to install, maintain and
learn. It's great if one needs that level of interactivity, granularity and
detail, but for some "quick and dirty" summary in a small dept it's not
only overkill, it's also impossible given the available staffing.