Thanks everybody once again and especially Paul: your job_summary script
was exactly what I needed, served on a golden plate. I just had to
modify/customize the date range and change the following line (I can make a
PR if you want, but it's such a small change that it'd take more time to
deal with the PR than just typing it)

-        Timelimit =
time_to_float(Timelimit.replace('UNLIMITED','365-00:00:00'))
+        Timelimit =
time_to_float(Timelimit.replace('UNLIMITED','365-00:00:00').replace('Partition_Limit','365-00:00:00'))

Cheers,
Davide