Have you installed the VirtIO drivers in windows? (And what version?) For
testing I'd try disabling/removing the guest NICs and just see if
interrupts die down. Also (again for testing) perhaps reduce cores to the
amount on a physical CPU socket and assign/restrict to avoid crossing NUMA
boundries.

(I trust that whatever workload you're running benefits from that many
cores, but typically I'd keep 2 or so for the hypervisor/management/other.)