I have installed Debian on the GTA02 a month or so ago, never really used it, and yesterday, decided to apt-get upgrade it. It works a bit better, but I have two issues:

1) I can place calls, but do not receive them ? It does not ring, does not vibrate, does not even wake up from suspend if it's in that state.

2) I have no way to switch to X, the way the FSO image does it, it's like I'm stuck inside zhone.

Are those "normal" issues, or did I miss something in the config ?
Is doing an upgrade good enough, or should I start from a new image ?

Thanks.

--
Yves.