Hello.

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 10:58, g...@ergoarte.ch wrote:

> I hope y'all don't mind me reporting more funny things - if you do,
> please let me know.

No, we really appreciate bug reports, We can't do all the testing ourself. :)

Sorry, that it took so long to give you a reply.

> I tried calling again after leaving the FR alone for about 1,5 hours.
> I repeatedly got a "this number cannot be reached right now, please try
> again later". Between calls I checked the FR, the backlight had woken up
> displaying the Zhone-screenlock (in window-mode). Only after I touched the
> 1-2-3-4 from the screenlock, the FR answered the call.
>
> I now have sysklogd running, but it's not telling (me) much.
> I'm logging everything tot syslog like this:
> # grep syslog /etc/syslog.conf
> *.*;                            /var/log/syslog

logread and the frameworkd logfile in /tmp would give us the best clue.

If you still can reproduce this with a recent image please open a bug in our
trac with the log files attached.

regards
Stefan Schmidt