Selon Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mic...@vanille-media.de>:

> Hi,
>
> seems you have solved most problems already, I'm too slow again ;)

too busy....

> > 1) I still need a modified version of mediator.py for freescale_neptune. It
> is
> > quite the previous one : only timeout suppressed. I put it in attachment.
> > It is the diff1.
>
> I'm not sure this patch is right. +CPIN? works pretty well here on my
> A780 -- is that different on yours?

On my E680, I get :
AT+CPIN?
+CME ERROR: 4

And without this patch, frameworkd cannot make the phone work (I first try the
original frameworkd).

> > 2) With this modem, I can do without problem (it seems) CFUN=0 or CFUN=1,
> and I
> > like it, because It do need the antenna often (for exemple when testing sms
> like
> > yesterday)
>
> Yes, I documented that wrongly. +CFUN=0/1 works fine on the Neptune,
> what it does not like though is unregistering, it completely locks for
> me in that case.

I have never unregister. how do you do that ?

With the motorola soft, I often put the antenna off.

Last thing, I now that the other phonebook of E680 are not essential, but I
would like to be able to access them with fso.

Thanks,

Alain