Hello,

Selon Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mic...@vanille-media.de>:

> On Thursday 19 March 2009 12:18:05 Alain2210 wrote:
> > By the way, yesterday I tested the phone with fso and the recent ezx kernel
> > (I usually use the old one, since it does not need to disconnect/reconnect
> > usb and since it can shut the phone down without removing the battery). I
> > have tested a voice call. I can hear the voice with the gsm but not with
> > the fixed phone. Do you have already seen that ? (I have not made all the
> > tests with arecord for exemple).
>
> I think this is still a bug in the kernel. We need to open the sound device
> before switching to the BP alsa scenario. If the phone gets called, this
> happens automatically, since we play the ringtone. If the phone calls before
> someone calls the phone, then this initial opening has never happened.
>
> We can fix this easily in frameworkd as a band-aid, but I prefer it to be
> fixed
> in the kernel.

Thanks for the answer.

I may have be unclear. I have made the test using alsamixer for accessing at all
the configuration (I hope). And before calling the gsm with the fixed phone, I
have test that aplay was abled to play music. But I have not tested the
recording. Then I have made the call and the gsm was echoing my voice locally
but was not sending it to the fixed phone.

My technic is not reliable. Moreover, I use the fso-light-image and the gsm is
not ringing.

(Of course there is still the suspend/resume problem : I have read the
mailing-lists and seen that there are divergent points of view)

Thanks,

alain