Hi Gilles!

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:26:53 +0100, Gilles Filippini wrote:
> Enrico Zini a écrit :
>> I recall that some time ago I changed the ringtone by editing
>> frameworkd's source code, and I know that I can dpkg-divert some files
>> if needed, but what's the clean and easy and suggested way?
>
> Everything you need is there: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FSO_ringtones

Can someone please remove the information there?  Editing files provided
by packages is *not* the right way on Debian (nor on any other
distribution).

Moreover, upstream FSO (thus not Debian) provides a configuration file
for this purpose, i.e.

  /etc/freesmartphone/opreferences/conf/phone/$PROFILE.yaml

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca