Hi!
I'm experimenting some VoIP solution on Freerunner and need
suggestions about using it togheter with GSM.
I guess the only solution is to disable alsa scenarios switch/ring
rules in framekworkd.conf and write a dialer that interacts both with
FSO and the VoIP stack.
Are there other solutions? and in the long term are there plans for
VoIP integration/support directly in FSO?
In general all applications using audio in a critical way may suffer
for alsa scenario switching on incoming call, is there a dbus way to
say to frameworkd to avoid incoming call trigger events?

Regards

     Nicola