Nicola Mfb <nicola....@gmail.com> writes:

> a dialer that interacts both with FSO and the VoIP stack.

We should use freeswitch as the central daemon for voice and video
sessions. This should talk to the GSM daemon. A dialer should just be
a simple SIP client. This means we can use any SIP client out there to
make the call and it won't matter how this call is setup in
freeswitch. We can also bridge them, to have a conference with people
on VoIP and GSM. This all happens in freeswitch.

The contact application should not be an integral part of the dialer,
either. It simple launches your preferred dialing application with the
number.

Routing calls any way you like, even over your network, now becomes a
breeze.

--
Esben Stien is b...@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m