Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 26.07.2009, 14:19 +0200 schrieb Lionel Elie Mamane:
>> On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 01:18:24PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>>
>>> I don't get a graphical environment, though. Only the getty login.
>> That is now fixed, thanks to Joachim Breitner.
>
> the more elaborate version:
>
> If you have installed Debian between yesterday and just now, you need to
> change /etc/default/nodm (remove vt4 from the x options, set first_vt to
> 4). The installer has now been adjusted to this, so it should work
> again.
Many thanks, Joachim!!!

I was less happy to hear about the default of a ext2-mount of the ext3-formatted
partition, which Lionel has previously reported.

The defaults are

SD_PART1_FS=${SD_PART1_FS:-ext2}
SD_PART1_SIZE=${SD_PART1_SIZE:-8}
SD_PART2_FS=${SD_PART2_FS:-ext3}
SD_SWAP_SIZE=${SD_SWAP_SIZE:-0}

and I cannot see what is wrong with this, except that the docs should possibly
be changed
for the defaults of the second partion's FS. The PART2 is not placed into
/etc/fstab by
default as it seems.

Lionel, when you read this, please be so kind to donate the install script a
quick
cross-check for the issue you have found.

Thanks and regards,

Steffen