I recently replace U-Boot with Qi on my FreeRunner, and now my USB
networking doesn't work any more: on the FR side, all seems normal (I
do have a usb0 device, properly setup), when I plug it into my computer
I do get a dmesg message, but my desktop Debian machine doesn't add any
usb0 device.  When I boot via U-Boot (from the NOR), my Debian disktop
dutifully adds the usb0 device and every runs dandy.

This is seen with both Debian gta02 kernels (2.6.28 and 2.6.29).

Anyone experiencing the same thing?  Any idea how to fix it?

        Stefan