Hi,

finally there are more or less working shr packages in
the pkg-fso repository :) To get it working you need to
remove zhone from autostart first. Then you can do:

apt-get install shr-dialer shr-messages shr-contacts

This will install the 3 programs and ophonekitd, which
is the actual program doing the hard work. Now you should
put ophonekitd in your X autostart and if you are using
a non root account as X user you need to give your user
dbus access to ophonekitd. I did it like this:

elektra...@freerunner ~ % cat .xsession
#zhone&
ophonekitd >> /tmp/ophonekitd.log 2>&1 &
enlightenment_start
elektra...@freerunner ~ % sudo cp /etc/dbus-1/system.d/ophonekitd.conf \
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/my-ophonekitd.conf
elektra...@freerunner ~ % sudo vim /etc/dbus-1/system.d/my-ophonekitd.conf
elektra...@freerunner ~ % cat /etc/dbus-1/system.d/my-ophonekitd.conf
<busconfig>
    <policy user="elektranox">
        <allow own="org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage"/>
        <allow send_path="/org/shr/ophonekitd/Usage"/>
        <allow send_destination="org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage"/>
        <allow receive_sender="org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage"/>
    </policy>
</busconfig>

Last but not least do not forget to edit /etc/phone-utils.conf. It
needs your countries prefix for number <-> contact resolving when
you're called. Default settings from upstream are for Germany by
the way. If you are living there you don't need to change anything.

If you are not familiar with SHR - it's enough to have ophonekitd
running if you want to be reachable. It will open a window when
you get called :)

If you find bugs report them in this thread. So far I found out,
that speaker mode seems to be broken, but it's 06:11 in the
morning now and I want to get some sleep :)

ToDo:
shr-settings        - package is prepared, but waiting for python-elementary
libphone-utils      - needs debconf system for config file
ophonekitd          - general cleanup
general             - update the shr stuff in git.debian.org

-- Sebastian