On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 01:41:46PM +0200, arne anka wrote:
> besides the /etc/X11/Xsession.d/80ophonekitd issue joachim already
> mentioned (saving my day btw)

this will be fixed with the next upload, I'm writing the debconf
stuff atm.

> all windows are far to small.
> pin input, dialer, messages use normal sized font, but the buttons
> are tiny (and the labels too).
> the windows are maybe 80px wide and 120px high.
> same goes for call announcement, though the font is far smaller,
> allowing the whole number to be seen.
> windows are not resizable and have no scrollbars, messages are illegible.
> i don't use e or illume or whatever, but lxde as wm.

mh in illume they are fullscreen except of the illume bar. The
windows are actually resized in
libframeworkd-phonegui-efl/src/util/window.c -> window_init();

I'm not that used to enlightenment code, so I can't tell you more at
the moment.

> ophonekitd spits out a lot of DEBUG messages (** (process:6089): DEBUG:
> idle notifier state handler called, id 4) --is it possible to change the
> level to, say, WARN or so?

AFAIK not, they are just using g_debug() calls at the moment. So you have
the choice between all or nothing (> /dev/null 2>&1). But I can
patch away the idle notifier state handler message :P

-- Sebastian