Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2009, 19:50 +0200 schrieb arne anka:
> >   * Provide a dbus configuration file with permissions for
> >     group=users, so that users don't need to add a custom
> >     file, but just have to be in the users group.
>
> i seem to recall a group "messagebus" being introduced a whiel ago for
> access to frameworkd via dbus.
> wouldn't that be more appropriate?

I’m not entirely sure, but I think that the messagebug group is actually
for the dbus server and maybe selected dbus tool, not a general group.

The most correct thing to do would probably hook into ConsoleKit
somehow. But that’s not really nice for embedded devices :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner