Paul Fertser wrote:
Steven Jones <sjo...@enrgies.com> writes:
It doesn't even seem to try to boot from the SD card. When I hold the
power button down, to try and get a verbose boot, the only thing I see
is:
s3c2410 debugfs dir creation failed -19
I'm afraid verbose boot doesn't work on gta01. And anyway you'll get
only kernel messages this way, but userspace console will still be
directed only to the serial port.

Are you building Qi from source? Is it recent enough to have SDHC
support? Can you provide serial console output for it?
I am not building Qi from source. I downloaded
qi-s3c2410-master-hist_3b8513d8b3d9615e.udfu
from http://people.openmoko.org/andy/
and used dfu-util to flash the Qi bootloader image.

I tried installing on the 512 Mb SD card (before I changed to Qi),
with the same lack of success.

I am not sure how to provide serial console output. My connection is
established after the system boots. I will search for ways to connect
during boot up

Do you want to tell me you lack debug board and yet decided to risk
installing untested Qi version on gta01 without asking anybody? Oh
man.

Now your best option is to boot from NAND and flash really recent version
or find a compatible non-SDHC card or get a debug board...